World Football Forums
Welcome to World Football Forums! Log in here or Register, either way get posting!
World Football Forums
Welcome to World Football Forums! Log in here or Register, either way get posting!
World Football Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do Mancherster United have the title won?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JozMan
Admin
JozMan

Do Mancherster United have the title won? Empty
PostSubject: Do Mancherster United have the title won?   Do Mancherster United have the title won? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Simple question really do you belive United have the title wrapped up or can Chelsea make a late play? To be honest i think United have it won but im just hoping for a close finish and only a few points in it! Dont really care who wins it though.
Back to top Go down
rgsilent

Do Mancherster United have the title won? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Mancherster United have the title won?   Do Mancherster United have the title won? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:49 pm

Are we in a great position to win the title? Yes.

Have we almost won it? Yes.

Have we already won it? No.

Win at Arsenal and I'm pretty sure we will win it. Our experience will get us through. But all said, if we lose at Arsenal, the pressure during the Chelsea game on us will be incredible (if Chelsea win against Spurs next week, i.e.) But it's ours to fuck up now. We wont, I'm certain.
Back to top Go down

Do Mancherster United have the title won?
Page 1 of 1